The Jim Cronin Memorial Fund Equipment Grant
The Jim Cronin Memorial Fund Specialist Equipment Grant is awarded to relevant organisations who require specialist equipment which will benefit primates in their care or primates scheduled to be released. The charity has access to specialised equipment, experienced primate specialists and provides funding to ensure that relevant organisations are able to receive the support, and equipment they need in order to complete projects for the benefit of the primates in their care or those scheduled for release. Equipment Grants are awarded to relevant organisations who can clearly demonstrate the benefits to the primates and caregivers and the Grant also acts as a memorial to the life and achievements of Jim Cronin MBE.
- The Specialist Equipment Grant is open to relevant organisations who do not receive funding from any other similar organisation.
- Priority will be given to those organisations who demonstrate in their application the benefits that any primates in their care will gain from the equipment, support and assistance required.
- To apply please complete the application form and attach a separate sheet if necessary with any additional information you feel is relevant to your application.
- Please supply full details of the organisation, including copies of the financial records for the last two years.
- Your application will be acknowledged electronically and a final decision will be sent to you by 1st class post within 3 months of the date of receipt.
- The judging panel consists of the charity’s trustees and the chief executive.
- Applications received will be considered by the judging panel and will be awarded to those organisations who meet the grant criteria and who in the judge’s opinion have clearly demonstrated the benefits to the primates in their care.
- It is a condition of the Specialist Equipment Grant that successful organisations provide/send a presentation, photographs and a written report relating assistance provided to them.
Please contact us on [email protected] for further information.