The Jim Cronin Memorial Fund Specialist Assistance Grant
The Jim Cronin Memorial Fund Specialist Assistance Grant is awarded to relevant organisations who require assistance to plan or complete specific projects for the benefit of the primates in their care. The charity has access to experienced primate specialists and provides funding to ensure that relevant organisations are able to receive the specialist support, training and/or assistance that they need in order to complete projects for the benefit of the primates in their care. Specialist Assistance Grants are awarded to relevant organisations who can clearly demonstrate the benefits to primates in captivity. The Specialist Assistance Grant Award also acts as a memorial to the life and achievements of Jim Cronin MBE.
- The Specialist Assistance Grant is open to relevant organisations who do receive funding from any other similar organisation.
- Priority will be given to those organisations who demonstrate in their application the benefits that any primates in their care will gain from the support, assistance or training requested.
- To apply please complete the application form and attach a separate sheet if necessary with any additional information you feel is relevant to your application.
- Please supply full details of the organisation to include copies of the last two years financial records.
- Your application will be acknowledged electronically and a final decision will be sent to you by 1st class post within 3 months of the date of receipt.
- The judging panel consists of the charity’s trustees and the chief executive.
- Applications received will be considered by the judging panel and will be awarded to those organisation who meet the grant criteria and who in the judge’s opinion have clearly demonstrated the benefits to the primates in their care.
- It is a condition of the Specialist Assistance Grant that successful organisations provide/send a presentation, photographs and a written report relating to the assistance provided to them.