The Jim Cronin Memorial Fund Travel Grant
The Jim Cronin Memorial Fund Travel Grant is awarded to experienced individuals and primate keepers who wish to offer their services and share their knowledge or learn from other primate related organisations for the benefit of primates in captivity. The Travel Grant Award also acts as a memorial to the life and achievements of Jim Cronin MBE.
- The Travel Grant Award is open to individuals with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- There is no age limit for applications.
- Priority will be given to those individuals who demonstrate in their application the benefits to both the primates and the organisation in general.
- To apply please complete the application form and attach a separate sheet if necessary with any additional information you feel is relevant to your application.
- Please supply two passport sized photographs with your application together with a stamped addressed envelope.
- Please provide the contact details of your current employer so that we may contact them if your applicant is successful.
- Please provide a photocopy of your passport together with your application.
- Your application will be acknowledged electronically and a final decision will be sent to you by 1st class post within three months of the date of receipt.
- The judging panel consists of the charity’s trustees and the chief executive
- Applications received will be considered by the judging panel and will be awarded to those individuals who meet the grant criteria, are experienced and who in the judges opinion have clearly demonstrated the benefits to the primates and to the organisation they wish to assist.
- If you are awarded a Travel Grant you will be required to provide the charity with all travel receipts relating to the grant.
- It is a condition of the Travel Grant that successful individuals provide a presentation, photographs and a written report of their time spent assisting their chosen organisation.